Meet the New Right, same as the Alt Right, except these are the ones who are too squeamish to admit that they desperately rely on anonymous boards for their ideas and press.
Jack Posobiec, who is totally-not-trying-to-run-for-Pennsylvania-office-before-eventually-running-for-President is cleaning up his act (by divorcing his wife to marry a woman he claims he met at “Bible study” when he really means China) and has launched the site The New Right comprised of people who above all, serially take credit for the work of others.
You can check the New Right website here but Jack’s poor choice of WordPress plugins make the page impossible to navigate from the drop-down menus. C’mon man, I read half of those drop-down links every day, but you need to double check your plugins. (Why are so many right wingers absolute garbage at basic css, user tracking and site design?)
How to identify a member of the n00b right:
- They are credit hogs who never attribute ideas or events to anyone other than themselves, and cry out that they are doing everything by themselves and need your support
- They attend house parties with fellow n00b right members
- They used GamerGate for attention but never bothered to play a game
- They do not appear to have any friends from the “before time” of pre-internet fame (that’s because they’re trash human beings who can’t keep friends for more than a year or two)
- If you do not fund them, western civilization itself will crumble
- Believes western civilization is a product of the Magic Dirt of North America
- No discernible life outside of politics
- No discernible income outside of taking selfies at riots, but can still afford travel and nose jobs
- Uses online services while simultaneously decrying them as the end of civilization and the end of free speech
In short, the n00b right are the cosplay girls never attended a comic con until they realized they could make money by dressing up like Sexy Pikachu.