Tiffany Gabbay is Rebel Media’s New Managing Editor
The Rebel Media has announced their new fall line up and with it a new Managing Editor in Tiffany Gabbay (Gah-bai), who started as a host of the Rebel’s Culture Wars show that debuted on 5 April 2016.
Tiffany is of Iraqi descent and lives in New York City.
Here’s a quick rundown on her list of accomplishments:
- Writer, editor, producer and media consultant with Truth Revolt, a David Horowitz Freedom Center project
- Former Assistant Editor and Foreign Affairs Editor for Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze
- Former contributor FrontPage Magazine
- Former contributor The Jewish Voice
- Fellow with the Disruptor Foundation
- Consulted for Ventures for Veterans
- Consulted for The David Horowitz Freedom Center
- Consulted for the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C.
- Studied communications at the London Institute – University of the Arts, London
- Graduated from the National Journalism Center in Washington, D.C.
- Former reporter on Capitol Hill
- Former Deputy Director of the National Women’s Committee of the Republican Jewish Coalition.
- Senior Fellow at the London Center for Policy Research
- Worked in London’s insurance and risk management industry
- Former associate publisher for a trade publication
- Former global communications manager for an international insurance trade body based in Manchester
To see her reporting in action, here’s a video from 25 January 2017 of Tiffany covering the Women’s March.
Follow Tiffany on Twitter here: @Tiffany_Gabbay